Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sushmita Sen to do a Benazir Bhutto


According to sources, Sushmita Sen will set aside Rani Laxmibai for a while, to play a more contemporary character from history.

The offer comes from Zaid Aziz and Henna Rai. Two companies, namely Vox Vision and Sum Films will produce the film jointly. The film will be made as a bilingual in English and Urdu, the lavish biopic is to be shot on location in Pakistan and England.

Though not willing to talk about the project, Sushmita has been working on her Urdu diction and also reading up extensively and watching footage on Benazir.

Says the diva, "I love playing historical characters." Lately, Sushmita has made peace with her close circle of associates, who had been less than honest in their dealings with her. Some of them are, in fact, back in her office. "I've made peace with all the people who wronged me. As for those who I might've wrong-ed, I say sorry to God. Some-times, you end up hurting the person you love the most by telling the truth. That person may not speak to me for years. But in the end, he'll get over the bitterness. In my heart, there's no bitterness. Only love."

Sushmita had a ball doing TV. "It requires little time. And the money is good. It wasn't about the big screen or small screen for me. I just wanted to do this show. If I don't do what I want to do now, when will I do it?"

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Bolly Metre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha