Saturday, November 8, 2008

Arshad Warsi to bare it all in Kaminey


It's learnt that Arshad Warsi will be stripping down to the barest minimum for the Vishal Bhardwaj-produced Kaminey being shot in Wai right now.
"What you've heard is absolutely right. I'll be showing more of myself in a scene for Kaminey than I've ever shown, or I ever will. It's a bathing scene. Since I play a grass-root level guy, I am shown bathing under a municipal tap in my bare essentials."

So how much skin has Arshad shown? The actor clears his throat. "Let's put it this way. If I show any more, I'd be booked for indecency. But it's a film for which I'd do anything. I've rarely been happier working so hard." Not just the stripping, the role requires a lot more of Arshad than that. Since he plays a guy off the streets, he has to look suitably dark. Every morning, hours are spent painting Arshad Warsi's torso black.
"I've to be four shades less fair-skinned than I am. The make-up takes four hours everyday.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Bolly Metre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha