Monday, October 6, 2008

Monica bedi to be back in Big boss's house


The wild card entry results for Bigg Boss Season 2 are out and as speculated it will be Monica Bedi who will reenter the house today. She is all set to play the game all over again but this time, she is much-relieved. Excerpts from the interview:

• How does it feel going back to the Bigg Boss house?
I am excited and happy that so many people have voted for me. It means a lot as I have got all this love from the very people who hated me. It is a feeling of being finally wanted after all that I have gone through in my life. People didn’t like me and I know they were not wrong.

• What will be the change in strategy as now you have seen many episodes on television and you understand the game?
To be very frank, I didn’t know anything about the show as during the first season, I was in jail. My only intention, when I heard the format of the show, was that everyone will get to see the real me. And it would help me change my image. Now that I have got an opportunity through the wild card entry, I will get enough time to do what I had planned. I am not here to win or lose. I am here to correct some things in my life. But, I was eliminated. This time I will use all the time to clean my image further.

• Payal Rohatgi was your close friend inside the house but she nominated you for being eliminated. Were you hurt?
I was surprised more than hurt. I guess she was jealous of me because of Rahul (Mahajan). But I was even more amazed that she also nominated Rakhi (Vijan) who considered Rahul her brother. I guess Payal does not get along with any girl.

• Do you plan to settle scores with her?
No. I can’t do that. I am not that kind of a person.

• After your eviction, the housemates blamed Rahul Mahajan as he didn’t let you interact with anyone else. Will you now interact with everyone in the house?
Of course I will. I am a shy girl and I take some time before getting friendly. Rahul and Rakhi were very forthcoming and I was comfortable with them. I don’t think it is right to blame anyone.

• Rahul has openly said that he misses you and that’s why he is using your bed sheet…
Rahul is a kid. I don’t take Rahul seriously at all. It was Rakhi who wanted us to be together as she wanted me to be happy. On hindsight, I think Rahul and Payal make a good pair.

• That’s means you are aware of their relationship…
I think everyone is aware. I don’t know why they were behaving as strangers earlier and I still don’t understand why they were hiding it in the first place.

• Who among the housemates do you consider nice…
I think it has to be Debojit. He is a no nonsense guy. Diana (Hayden) is also intelligent but I don’t know her at all and am looking forward to meeting her.

• Are you in touch with your parents now?
Yes I am in touch with them regularly. They can see that I am at ease now.

• Are you worried that the cops have asked for your Bigg Boss tapes?
I have no problem with that. In fact, I am happy about it. Whatever doubt they have, they are free to clear it. They are just doing their job. I guess they might be thinking that I have hidden things from them might have said something in the Bigg Boss house that might interest them. I don’t have to worry as my case is almost over now and I have told them everything I had to.

• Finally what are the offers that you have been getting and have you signed anything?
I have many offers from both the film and TV industry. I also have a couple of concrete offers from reality shows but everything is on a hold right now due to Bigg Boss. I will sign new projects after I am out of the Bigg Boss house.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Bolly Metre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha