Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bollywood upset with RGV and Riteish


Ram Gopal Verma and Riteish Deshmukh made a visit to see how Hotel Taj had been destructed by the terror attack along with CM Vilasrao Deshmukh on Sunday.

We asked Bollywood celebs for their reaction to RGV and Riteish’s tour of Taj.

Farhan Akhtar - It’s an unbelievable act done by CM and Ram Gopal Verma! I really don’t know what to comment on this whole act.

Harry Baweja- It was an unnecessary visit and I’m completely disturbed with what is happening to our city. I was completely shocked when I saw Ram Gopal Verma on every news channel.

Pooja Bedi- In Bollywood there are so many films which are made on real life stories like Shootout At Lokhandwala, Black Friday but why Ram Gopal Verma went with Vilasrao Deshmukh I cannot understand. He should have gone at some other time as every common man is curious to know what exactly happened but I don’t know what happened to Vilasrao Deshmukh that he took Ramu to the site!

Arjan Bajwa- This is not the correct time to discuss as why Ram Gopal Verma went with Mr. Deshmukh to see Hotel Taj. The main focus right now is to increase our security. Let me give you a recent example - I had to take flight to Hyderabad and now also security personals were not in keen in checking the things properly. There was a pair of my scissors in my bag and they didn’t check it also. He should not have visited the site immediately as now everyone is focusing on whether he is planning to make a film or not but that should be a secondary concern. The main concern is to increase security everywhere.”

Rohan Sippy - I don’t want to comment on any personal matter but according to me it was not necessary to visit the ruined Hotel Taj.

Samir Karnik - Ofcourse it’s ridiculous how Vilasrao Deshmukh allowed Ram Gopal Verma and his sons to accompany him. He should have kept it a political visit instead of family visit. This shows the man’s caliber. I just hope that after such attack the common man will become vigilant.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Bolly Metre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha